EN 694 Fire Hose
Heavy duty applications, EN 694 compliant
Made of specially formulated PVC/NBR compound suitable for harsh working environments
Easy to handle and reel
Long lasting flexibility
Superb abrasion resistance
Operating temperature: -20C – +65C
Available in either ribbed or smooth outer layer
Terraflex FIREflex Heavy Duty Fire Hoses fire hoses have passed the required EN694 industry certification (see attachment), to ensure safe application and use. Our EN 694 Fire hose is made of REACH approved materials.
We export the Fireflex line to a variety of countries in Europe where it is being used by manufacturers of firefighting equipment.
Our EN 694 Fire hose is made of specially formulated PVC/NBR compound ensuring superb abrasions resistance, high burst pressure, wide operating temperature span and maximum anti-kinking & long lasting flexibility.
All our Fire Hoses are manufactured through extrusion, using in house formulated PVC compounds to guarantee quality and long term reliability.
- Unmatched resilience & long life span
- Easy to handle and reel
- Superb abrasion resistance
- Operating temperature: -20 to 65 degrees Celsius
- Suitable for harsh environments
- Resistant to UV-radiation
- Maximum kink resistance & long lasting flexibility
- Ribbed or smooth outer layer
- Standard red color or with black stripe
- Private label options
Back to Fire Hoses